Selasa, 28 April 2020

latihan present continous tense

Complete the following sentences using Present Continuous Tense. (Capitalize when needed)

1. My son (talk) on the phone right now.

2. (you / sleep)?

3. Jason (do) his homework at the moment.

4. Tom (work) on a project nowadays.

5. My friends (play) in the garden now.

6. Some people (wait) to talk to you.

7. My mother (not cook) today.

8. (Falah / study) for his exam right now?

9. (Naufal / read) the Qur'an now?

10. Raga and I (paint) the fences today.

11. Randika (help) me at present.

12. Adnan (not listen) to the radio now.

13. Abduloh (not drink) tea now.

14. I (vacuum) the carpet right now.

15. My father (watch) TV now.

16. What ( Aidzil / eat) right now?

17. (your cat / hide) from me?

18. What book (you / read) nowadays?

19. Falih (drive) me home now.

20. I (wash) my face at the moment.

Related Articles

2 komentar:

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.